27.10.13

brochures for VEAL!

My-Pride Farm is a local food producer growing 
their own animals for VEAL meat!

Deliciously-tender and low in saturated fat, veal has amazing health benefits...
PLUS the meat produced on My-Pride Farm (just outside of Thunder Bay, ON) is 
LOCAL, HORMONE-FREE, ETHICALLY-RAISED and TASTES GREAT!!

This is the brochure I designed to help promote the facts behind 
their system on how they raise their calves, market their meat and 
information on veal in general!

Great project to undertake!

We had 2500 of these babies printed and they are
CERTAINLY DOING THEIR JOB!!

More info on My-Pride's veal?? Find them on Facebook!

Looking to have YOUR business featured through a 
sleek-custom-desined pamphlet?

I'll do the DESIGN and PRINTING for you!!

No comments :

Post a Comment